Gift set - wildflower seeds and hand illustrated mug
We are pleased to present to you this hand drawn mug and seeds for you to use or gift to another. Super easy to use and offering great value for money, these seedballs are packed with native seeds, a great idea for anyone or for you to start your own diy wildflower garden!
This gift could be a thank you to a teacher, a gift to Mum on Mother’s Day or even a Christmas gift as bee bombs can be planted ALL YEAR ROUND!
We have teamed up with Beebombs to present this set, as a local family business in the New Forest, we wanted to be able to create sets to compliment the Beebomb range.
What you will receive:
A bag of bee bomb wild flower seeds presented in a hessian bag and a hand drawn illustrated mug. Expect to see bee’s and butterflies attracted by these meadow flowers and enjoy with the keepsake mug.
A little bit of information on Bee Bombs:
Beebombs will help you bring the bees back. Made from clay with sifted soil – the bombs have a range of seeds added which are perfect for pollination.
Bee friendly native seeds included in the bombs:
ANYONE CAN BEEBOMB
No gardening experience is needed. Just throw your Beebombs down onto cleared ground, water – keeping the seeds damp and wait your wildflowers! Wildflowers are slower growers than imported seed but you will have a beautiful array of flowers that will come back ready for visiting bee’s!
- SUPPORT TWO FAMILY BUSINESSES: We have created this unique wildflower seeds set with the help of another local family business, to help you contribute to making your own wildflower habitat. Beebombs are based on the edge of the Dorset, Hampshire border and being just around the corner on the New Forest, we wanted to join up and work together with you to bring the bees back.
- REASON’S TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE: Since the 2nd World War native British Wildflower habitats have been lost, this is devastating as this is where bees and butterflies spend much of their time, and without these wildflowers we put the future of Bee’s and butterflies at risk
- A PERFECT COMBINATION: By creating a set where you can make a cup of tea or coffee and plant your bee bomb wild flower seeds, we have combined two products to make you all you need to start your wildflower bed. No gardening expertise is required, and they can be spread on soil at anytime of year, all you need is water, light and time.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED AND MADE: We ethically source materials and make the mugs in the New Forest by hand. The illustration is to compliment your future wildflower garden and features wild flowers and bee’s. The hand finished seedballs are made from local clay and sifted compost combined with native wildflower seeds. All but a few of the seeds used as on the Royal Horticultural Society’s perfect for pollinators list.
- A GIFT THAT LASTS FOREVER: This set would be ideal as a lasting gift for a loved one to contribute to this wonderful cause or buy them for yourself. The mug is 10oz and microwave safe. Each set of seeds is enough to plant an area of coverage for roughly 21 sq ft / 2m² and can be planted into an open garden or even a large garden pot for balcony’s or patios.