Personalised gardeners gift set - Beebomb wildflower seeds, wooden stakes, mug, coaster and keying
We are pleased to present to you this bee giftset. This giftbox could be a thank you to a teacher, a gift to Mum on Mother’s Day or even a Christmas gift for dad as bee bombs can be planted ALL YEAR ROUND!
We have teamed up with Beebombs to present this set, as a local family business in the New Forest, we wanted to be able to create sets to compliment the Beebomb range.
What’s in the giftbox:
1 x Beebomb seed bag presented in a hessian bag
1x Hand drawn illustrated Mug
1x Hand drawn illustrated Coaster
1x Bee Keyring
3 x Wooden engraved plant stakes
1 x Personalised message card
A little bit of information on Bee Bombs:
Beebombs will help you bring the bees back. Made from clay with sifted soil – the bombs have a range of seeds added which are perfect for pollination.
Beebombs are super easy to use and offering great value for money, these seedballs are packed with native seeds, a great idea for anyone or for you to start your own diy wildflower garden!
Bee friendly native seeds included in the bombs: Expect to see bee’s and butterflies attracted by these meadow flowers:
Yarrow - Common Knapweed - Wild Carrot - Lady’s Bedstraw - Rough Hawkbit - Oxeye Daisy- Ribwort Platain - Cowslip - Self Heal - Corn Marigold - Yellow Rattle - Common Sorrel - Salad Burnet -
White Campion - Red Campion - Common Poppy - Cornflower - Corn Chamomile
ANYONE CAN BEEBOMB
No gardening experience is needed. Just throw your Beebombs down onto cleared ground, water – keeping the seeds damp and wait for your wildflowers!
- SUPPORT TWO FAMILY BUSINESSES: We have created this unique wildflower seeds gift set with the help of another local family business, to help you contribute to making your own wildflower habitat or gift that to another. Beebombs are based on the edge of the Dorset, Hampshire border and being just around the corner on the New Forest, we wanted to join up and work together with you to bring the bees back.
- REASON’S TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE: Since the 2nd World War native British Wildflower habitats have been lost, this is devastating as this is where bees and butterflies spend much of their time, and without these wildflowers we put the future of Bee’s and butterflies at risk.
- A PERFECT COMBINATION: By creating a set where you can make a cup of tea or coffee and plant your bee bomb wild flower seeds, we have combined products to make you all you need to start your wildflower bed. No gardening expertise is required, and they can be spread on soil at anytime of year, all you need is water, light and time.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED AND MADE: We ethically source wood from sustainable forests and make the gifts in the New Forest Uk. The keyring is engraved, as is the 10oz mug and coaster alongside wildflowers. The stakes are cut and engraved with the bee and these can be written on with a pen. The hand finished seedballs are made from local clay and sifted compost combined with native wildflower seeds. All but a few of the seeds used as on the Royal Horticultural Society’s perfect for pollinators list.
- A GIFT THAT LASTS FOREVER: The recipient will love their set and this would make an ideal birthday, Christmas, Mother’s Day or Father’s Day gift. Each set of seeds is enough to plant an area of coverage for roughly 21 sq ft / 2m² and can be planted into an open garden or even a large garden pot for balcony’s or patio’s meaning you can literally gift to anyone and their beautiful wildflowers will flower each year as a constant reminder of what you gave them!