Letterbox wildflower set - seeds and wooden stakes
We are pleased to present to you Beebombs plus three wooden stakes for you to use in your garden or gift to another. Super easy to use and offering great value for money, these seedballs are packed with native seeds, a great idea for anyone or for you to start your own diy wildflower garden!
This letterbox size gift, could be a thank you to a teacher, a gift to Mum on Mother’s Day or even a Christmas gift as bee bombs can be planted ALL YEAR ROUND!
We have teamed up with Beebombs to present this set, as a local family business in the New Forest, we wanted to be able to create sets to compliment the Beebomb range.
What you will receive:
A bag of bee bomb wild flower seeds presented in a hessian bag and 3 engraved wooden stake markers. The markers are intended to be placed in the soil after planting your beebombs so you know when you expect to see your beautiful wildflowers. Expect to see bee’s and butterflies attracted by these meadow flowers.
A little bit of information on Bee Bombs:
Beebombs will help you bring the bees back. Made from clay with sifted soil – the bombs have a range of seeds added which are perfect for pollination.
Bee friendly native seeds included in the bombs:
ANYONE CAN BEEBOMB
No gardening experience is needed. Just throw your Beebombs down onto cleared ground, water – keeping the seeds damp and wait your wildflowers!
- SUPPORT TWO FAMILY BUSINESSES: We have created this unique wildflower seeds set with the help of another local family business, to help you contribute to making your own wildflower habitat. Beebombs are based on the edge of the Dorset, Hampshire border and being just around the corner on the New Forest, we wanted to join up and work together with you to bring the bees back.
- REASON'S TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE: Since the 2nd World War native British Wildflower habitats have been lost, this is devastating as this is where bees and butterflies spend much of their time, and without these wildflowers we put the future of Bee’s and butterflies at risk.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: By creating a set where you have plant markers to indicate where you have placed your bee bomb wild flower seeds, we have combined two products to make you all you need to start your wildflower bed. No gardening expertise is required, and they can be spread on soil at anytime of year, all you need is water, light and time.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED AND MADE: We ethically source wood from sustainable forests to make these wooden stakes in the New Forest which feature our hand illustrated bees, with enough space to write on your own message. The hand finished seedballs are made from local clay and sifted compost combined with native wildflower seeds. All but a few of the seeds used as on the Royal Horticultural Society’s perfect for pollinators list.
- A GIFT THAT LASTS FOREVER: These would be ideal as a lasting gift for a loved one to contribute to this wonderful cause or buy them for yourself. Each set is enough to plant and mark an area of coverage for roughly 21 sq ft / 2m² and can be planted into an open garden or even a large garden pot for balcony’s or patios.